Two lighted tennis courts, a recreational pad consisting of basketball, volleyball, four-square, and shuffleboard, and a pavilion is also available to members who have paid their dues.
Pool Reservation Form:
NOTICE Grill usage:
- Gas should be turned off when not in use
- Move grill to the outside pavilion in the open to prevent fire and smoke damage.
- Ensure rear bottom catch tray is pushed in after moving the grill.
- Place grill mat under the grill before grilling.
- Follow lighting instructions on the grill.
- Check rear grease cup periodically during use for overfill.
- Allow grill to cool before cleaning and returning to storage.
Clean Utensils are kept in the pool office refrigerator in a bag. Grill supplies are kept under the grill or ask the office.
Please clean the grill and utensils after each use so they may be ready for the next members use.