Home is found here.
Sugarwood is located in the heart of Farragut, Tennessee. Farragut is a thriving community with excellent schools, parks, and rich history. Our neighborhood is ideally located just minutes from excellent shopping and dining, it is within half an hour from the Knoxville airport and downtown Knoxville. It is within an hour’s drive of Pigeon Forge and renowned Gatlinburg with its historic attractions, the Smoky Mountains, and family fun. No matter how you prefer to spend your time–Sugarwood is the ideal location for you. Welcome home.
Amenities for the whole family
Why Choose Sugarwood?
- Convenient to major highways, airports, and railways
- State-of-the-art healthcare facilities and hospitals
- Excellent schools; prestigious colleges and universities
- Amenities and activities for residents of all ages and interests
- A short drive to dining, shopping, attractions, parks, arts and entertainment, and more
A Farragut Treasure
Sugarwood is an upscale community located in the heart of Farragut. Conveniently located off of Kingston Pike, it is a short distance from all the amenities that West Knoxville has to offer but still maintains the quiet neighborhood setting that makes it such a desirable location.